Wednesday, March 2, 2011

About me: Analysa

I am the sum of all my experiences.
My name is Analysa Sanchez. I was born and raised in Southern California near San Diego and just recently relocated to the wonderfully unpredictable weather in Corvallis, Oregon. I have been a lifeguard for four years and currently work at OSU Federal Credit Union. I love warm weather, BBQ's, kittens, family, pink milk and trying something new or learning something new every day. I have always been eager to expand my knowledge and experience new and exciting things. I am very sympathetic to people and their feelings and have seen the lowest low as well as the highest high. I guess you can say I am very cultured in many ways, and because of that, have become an extremely understanding and caring person. I had just recently changed my major to Criminal Justice in hopes of helping troubled teens and adults. Or possibly going into law enforcement and keeping people safe and making sure everyone is abiding by the law. Who knows where my path will lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment